- Access Gate
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Sitting Area with BBQ
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Bike Racks
- Car Care Center
- Dog Park
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required
- Enjoy Shopping, Casual Dining and Cinema Entertainment at PORT CHARLOTTE TOWN CENTER, a premier mall located in Port Charlotte, Florida. Many of the shoppers are from Port Charlotte and bordering towns such as North Port, Englewood, and Punta Gorda.
- Enjoy the spectacular PORT CHARLOTTE BEACH PARK, with an aquatic facility that is a picturesque recreational swimming pool located on Charlotte Harbor. The pool features a shallow and deeper water play area and a pool lift for accessibility.
- The CHARLOTTE SPORTS PARK is one of the showcase facilities within Charlotte County and a perfect location for special events, corporate functions, sports tournaments, 5K runs, and other recreation activities. This 82-acre park is the Spring Training Home of the Tampa Bay Rays and Home of the Charlotte Stone Crabs, the Tampa Bay Rays High-A affiliate.
- The CULTURAL CENTER OF CHARLOTTE COUNTY enriches the lives of their visitors by offering educational, recreational, and social and fitness activities.