- Monday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Wednesday: 1 PM to - 5 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
We have everything on your checklist at this ideal Port Charlotte location. Murdock Circle Apartments in Port Charlotte, Florida, is located on Murdock Circle and is minutes from Interstate 75 and US-41/Tamiami Trail. Choose from our spacious and contemporary one, two, three and four bedroom floor plan designs with ground floor private entry, fabulous open kitchens with energy efficient appliances along with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining.
Ask us about our newly renovated apartments featuring a contemporary kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, white shaker cabinets, and new stainless steel appliances, along with wood plank flooring, ensuite washer and dryer and modern fixtures and finishes.
At Murdock Circle Apartments, take advantage of the resident activities and community amenities with resort-style pool with sundeck, heart healthy cardio & fitness studio and free Wi-Fi hotspots. Centrally located, Murdock Circle offers convenient access to the most essential needs of our residents.
Call us today for your personal tour and to find out when your new home will be available. Availability is limited so reserve your new home today.
Michael Sciarrino Concord Management, www.concordrents.com, Concord Rents
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Sitting Area with BBQ
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Bike Racks
- Car Care Center
- Dog Park
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Free Weights
- Child Care
- Green Building
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Affordable Housing Qualification Required
- Enjoy Shopping, Casual Dining and Cinema Entertainment at PORT CHARLOTTE TOWN CENTER, a premier mall located in Port Charlotte, Florida. Many of the shoppers are from Port Charlotte and bordering towns such as North Port, Englewood, and Punta Gorda.
- Enjoy the spectacular PORT CHARLOTTE BEACH PARK, with an aquatic facility that is a picturesque recreational swimming pool located on Charlotte Harbor. The pool features a shallow and deeper water play area and a pool lift for accessibility.
- The CHARLOTTE SPORTS PARK is one of the showcase facilities within Charlotte County and a perfect location for special events, corporate functions, sports tournaments, 5K runs, and other recreation activities. This 82-acre park is the Spring Training Home of the Tampa Bay Rays and Home of the Charlotte Stone Crabs, the Tampa Bay Rays High-A affiliate.
- The CULTURAL CENTER OF CHARLOTTE COUNTY enriches the lives of their visitors by offering educational, recreational, and social and fitness activities.
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required